Friday, October 18, 2013

Do you want to meet your neighbors?

The best way to meet your neighbors is to have something so outside of peoples experiences they cannot help but to ask questions. I have been flying the DJI Phantom for about a month now and just about every time I step out of the house and start flying around somebody comes out of their house and asks questions about flying. I have met no less than 8 of my neighbors in the last month and had positive interactions with all of them. My neighbors are amazed at the Phantom and the ability to take pictures from 200+ meters up. They are wowed by the technology and how easy it is to fly a multirotor. The Phantom has the coolness factor that an iPhone would have in the 1990s.

Wait until I roll out the F550 kit that I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment