Friday, November 22, 2013

Builds on hold

I have placed my X8 octorotor build on hold. Building and working on a multi-rotor is a lot of work in that there is a lot of planning, measuring, and soldering  that needs to happen. When I do a build I tend to take over the only working space that I have; our kitchen. With granite counters, lots of outlets, and a big dining table this is the perfect spot to assemble electronics. I cannot stress enough the importance for a well organized work space.

My daughter is due to be born on November 25th. I can honestly say that the amount of planning, space, and assembly of things like a crib and changing table dwarf any multi-rotor build I have ever done. The preparation for a child have spilled into the kitchen, living room, garage, storage shed, and our bedroom. We have been going 24 hours a day for the last couple of weeks trying to get ready for the birth.




No comments:

Post a Comment